favorite this postNurse Paralegal looking for attorney (Nationwide)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
I am a Registered Nurse with 22 years experience in a variety of healthcare settings.
As a Legal nurse, I have experience assisting defense and plaintiff attorneys in the evaluation and preparation of medical malpractice, personal Injury, general liability, and mass tort cases.
Part of what I do is:
• Analyze, organize and interpret medical records.
• Prepare chronologies and narrative summaries.
• Assist in identifying and retaining medical experts.
• Evaluate causation and damages issues
• Identify plaintiff's future medical needs and associated costs
• Attend IMEs / DMEs
• Identify applicable standards of care and complete medical literature research.
My fees are reasonable, and my work comes with a satisfaction guarantee.
Email me to set up an appointment discuss how I am able to assist you."
HUWAG makipag-ugnayan sa akin ng humihi ng serbisyo o alok